The Idea is currently partnered along with Vodafone service provider to offer its services in India. This telecom company will hold a total of 14% users from 100%. Idea Balance Check Online services are utilized by its users to check the main balance and as well as the internet balance. Currently, it has the updated USSD codes for Idea users and they can simply utilize the USSD codes or make use of the Idea Mobile App to check the internet (data) balance and main balance. You can refer to this article to understand how to check the balance inquiry with the proper information using the USSD codes.
Idea Balance Check Online – Prepaid Customers
Idea prepaid mobile users can utilize the prepaid Idea Balance Check Online with extensive importance for Idea. Moreover, the Idea Cellular is one of the subsidiaries for Aditya Birla Group of companies that offers a dominant presence and located in numerous countries around the globe. This company is one of the most important top players across the Indian market and also offers the best cellular network connectivity to its users. The Idea can offer both postpaid and as well as prepaid services across multiple circles with 4G, 3G, and 2G connectivity’s across the Indian market.
It also offers a wide range of vouchers and plans to offer different requirement types to meet the user’s usage. Idea prepaid mobile users will need to have a perfect idea for checking their main balance and internet (data) balance in their mobile number at any time to recharge the balance quickly based on their requirements. The online recharge feature is also supported by Idea and takes the simple steps to recharge.
Before the recharge procedure is initiated, you need to clearly understand the main balance on your existing Idea number and know when to recharge within a day or two. The Idea prepaid customers can use the simple steps to know the exact information about their available data & main balance on their mobile.
Idea Balance Check Online using USSD & Online Methods
It is much easier and simple to check your Idea prepaid main balance & data balance using the Idea Mobile app. This app will provide you with more information such as Loan, Internet (data) balance, Main balance, and many more. It is one of the easiest methods to check your balance online using your Android mobile phone and as well as the mobile app installed on your mobile phone.
However, most of the Indian users will not have an Android phone for checking their Idea balance using the Mobile app. However, to overcome this issue, the users can utilize the simple steps to check your Idea balance. You can refer to this below-provided information to check your Idea’s data balance and main balance.
Idea Balance Check using USSD Codes
You can use the following USSD codes to check your Idea internet and main balance:
Account Balance Check – *457# or *456#
3G Data Balance Check – *121*4*3*1#
2G Data Balance Check – *121*4*3*2#
SMS Balance Check – *161*1# or *451#
Loan Balance Check – *150*10#
Internet Balance Check – *125#
Main Balance Check – *121# or *123#
Methods to check the Idea Main Balance
If you prefer to check or get the main balance (i.e. Talk time) of your existing Idea mobile number then you need to dial the provided USSD code to know the balance information. There are numerous USSD codes to utilize to check the different balances. You can access the online websites to get the entire list of available USSD codes to check your account balances. However, you can follow the below-provided methods to check your Idea main balance:
- Your Idea prepaid mobile number can be used to check the existing main balance by dialing the USSD code *121# on your mobile phone and follow the IVR (Integrated Voice Recording or Automated Voice Recording) to know your existing main balance.
- Your Idea prepaid mobile number’s internet balance can be checked by dialing the USSD code *125#. This code can be used to check both 3G and as well as 2G Internet connectivity.
- Your prepaid mobile number is used to check the SMS balance availability by dialing the USSD code *451# and follow the IVR (Integrated Voice Recording or Automated Voice Recording) to know your existing SMS balance.
- Dial the USSD code *147# on your existing Idea mobile number to contact the Idea Self Care. It is also possible to access your My Account page to know your balance details and as well as other information.
- Moreover, you can also contact the Idea prepaid Customer Support team to know your existing main balance information.
The above-provided USSD code to check the Idea prepaid main balance and it is useful to know the same at any time and anywhere. It is a simple process and completes it within a few seconds. The users of Idea prepaid connection will advise to check the main balance details by internet browsing session or dialing a call. You can get this helpful information with an updated balance on your mobile. As per your requirements, it is possible to recharge within the expiry date and never run out of your main balance to enjoy the service without any interruptions.
Methods to check the Idea Internet Balance
Currently, Idea Service provider offers 3 different Internet recharge types for their users: 4G, 3G, and 2G. With the help of a single USSD code, you can access the entire internet balances to fetch your available internet balance and as well as the available data plans. You can follow the below-provided methods to check the internet (data) balance or GPRS balance:
- Make use of the USSD Code *121*4*3*2# to check your 2G connectivity internet balance.
- The entire Internet balance details can be fetched using a single USSD code provided by the Idea Company.
- You can check the Idea Internet balance by dialing the following USSD code *125#.
- If you prefer to know the Idea Internet (Data) GPRS settings on your mobile phone then you can send a message like “SET” to 12345 USSD code.
- Make use of the USSD Code *121*4*3*1# to check your 2G connectivity internet balance.
Contacting Customer Support Team to get Idea Balance Information
You can contact the Idea Customer Support Team to resolve your complaints & queries through a call or an email. The Customer Care department can be contacted through the Toll-free number from your existing Idea mobile number or even utilize the other mobile networks as well.
Email address of Idea Customer Support Team – [email protected]
Idea Customer Care Helpline Number – 1800-270-0000.
Toll-free Number – 198 (The Toll-free number for Idea Customer Care Department).
Idea Customer Care Number – 12345 (It is chargeable for contacting the Customer care department).
It is much easier and simple to get the Idea Balance Check Online & internet (data) balance by using the Toll-free number of Customer Care, Idea Customer Care Number, and USSD codes.
You may also like: Top android launchers for your device to customize in 2019